Podcaster, Remote Position Part Time
Blue Wire is changing the sports podcast landscape. Our current network of podcasts will reach over 75+ shows this year. Our goal is to have every topic and every team covered. It features content from the next generation of creators, influencers, journalists, former players, and sports personalities. As a Podcaster, you will oversee your team or topic specific podcast. You will be responsible for the quality of our audio content and recording schedules.
Records, and contributes to development of content for podcasts. Possesses recording expertise in both studio and field environments. Collaborates other vertical teams to achieve the highest standard of assets and deliverables for the company.
Blue Wire is a high-energy, collaborative and deadline driven environment with creative podcast professionals. You’ll work with an editors and producer to plan and strategize content and editorial approach. You will be taking ownership of this team or sport topic specific podcast.
Required Qualification and Skills
- Editing and mixing audio
- Editorial ideation
- Booking guests
- Recording sessions
- Post-production cleanup
- Team or Sport research
- Story Telling
- Comfort with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility
- Flexibility to record on breaking news and tight deadlines
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with remote editing, marketing and management teams
- An independent and proactive approach to work
Nice to Have:
- Existing Host of Podcast
- Large Social Media Following
- Professional studio recording and post-production experience
- Media Credentials
Please submit social media profile and link to podcast feed.