Blue Wire Video Editor Intern
Blue Wire is looking for a Video Editor Intern to create engaging and on-brand video content for Blue Wire’s digital and social platforms. We are a rapidly growing podcasting company driven by sports, lifestyle, and brands. Your posts should promote Blue Wire podcast content and cover developments in the sports media and podcasting space. For this, you need to have a good understanding of the sports, media and podcasting landscape and the ability to tell a concise story via a video edit. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
This is an internship for college credit. We are available to work with your school to ensure you’re receiving credit for your work with Blue Wire.
- Turn Blue Wire audio content into video edits that will live on Blue Wire’s social media platforms and website
- Execute ideas supplied by social/editorial teams AND ideate new video concepts
- Must be familiar with various video camera options and editing systems
- Responsible for creating a variety of video content: hype edits, long-form storytelling, podcast clip edits, etc.
- Potentially needed for video production around live events (podcast recordings, Blue Wire events, etc.)
- Motion GFX skills (After Effects) a plus but not required
- Video editing experience
- A strong portfolio of video production (shooting, long-form and short-form editing, etc.)
- Keen eye for detail when putting together video edits
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork, ability to collaborate
- Open-mindedness and a willingness to accept feedback
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Please submit below including your portfolio link and experience by July 20, 2020.