Blue Wire Social Media Content Intern
Blue Wire is looking for a Social Media Content Intern to create engaging and on-brand social media posts for Blue Wire’s platforms. We are a rapidly growing podcasting company driven by sports, lifestyle, and brands. Your posts should promote Blue Wire podcast content and cover developments in the sports media and podcasting space. For this, you need to have strong writing skills, live and breathe the latest sports news and love all things social media. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
This is an internship for college credit. We are available to work with your school to ensure you’re receiving credit for your work with Blue Wire.
- Assist Blue Wire social team with managing all Blue Wire accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, TikTok, Snapchat)
- Help populate and update the Blue Wire social media calendar (Monday.com)
- Come up with captions to accompany various photo/video/graphic assets on social media
- Compile analytics reports tracking progress on various KPIs to inform strategic adjustments and ideate new social ideas for review and potential production
- Must be a social media savant who understands how to take a singular piece of content and optimize it for the various platforms
- Graphic design and video editing skills a plus but not required
- Social media platform management experience
- A strong portfolio of social media content creation (graphics, URL promotion, memes, etc.)
- Keen eye for detail when posting to social
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork, ability to collaborate
- Open-mindedness and a willingness to accept feedback and make changes to designs
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Please submit below including your portfolio link and experience by July 20, 2020.