Blue Wire Editorial Content Intern
Blue Wire is looking for an Editorial Content Intern to create engaging and on-brand articles for BlueWirePods.com. We are a rapidly growing podcasting company driven by sports, lifestyle, and brands. Your articles should promote Blue Wire podcast content and cover developments in the sports media and podcasting space. For this, you need to have strong writing and editing skills and live and breathe the latest sports news. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
This is an internship for college credit. We are available to work with your school to ensure you’re receiving credit for your work with Blue Wire.
- Listen to Blue Wire podcasts, log sound bites and pitch articles based on podcast audio
- Learn how to manage Blue Wire’s Content Management System in order to update the website with new editorial entries
- Stay up to date on news and trends across sports media, especially in the podcast space, to capitalize on opportunities for Blue Wire to weigh in on developments via editorial content
- Interview Blue Wire CEO Kevin Jones for a weekly Q&A feature (Working title: Through the Wire)
- Manage all aspects of editorial content creation: writing, editing, photo choice, headlines
- Work cross-functionally with social team to ensure all editorial content is promoted on Blue Wire’s Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram Story
- Writing/blogging experience
- A strong portfolio of articles/clips
- Established proficiency with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator,
Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Maya, After Effects)
- A sharp eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork, ability to collaborate
- Open-mindedness and a willingness to accept feedback and make changes to designs
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Please submit below including your portfolio link and experience by July 20, 2020.